Business record keeping can be stressful and take up a lot of your valuable time. It is often more effective for the business owner to concentrate on the day to day operations of the business rather than the timely task of financial record keeping. Business owners normally find that once they don’t have the headache of both recording their business activities and reporting their tax obligations their time can be dedicated to their expertise in running a viable business. AFO certified staff can also help you with…
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation.
- Inventory Control.
- Fixed Asset Register management.
- Weekly and monthly P & L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow reports.
- Budget versus Actual comparisons.
- Multicurrency-foreign exchange gain/loss calculations.
AFO has expertise in business management. Your dedicated and certified Bookkeeper will also provide the following services:
- Initial audit of your existing systems.
- Preparation of your accounts manual.
- Monthly Profit & Loss analysis.
- Implementation of specialised MYOB & XERO Add-on solutions to provide powerful budgeting and cash flow analysis.
- Advice on how to grow your business.
- Advice on how to layout stock to be optimally appealing to clients.